So.... tonight I made a delicious side dish. When I cook, what I usually do is research numerous recipes of things I am in the mood for... then I combine them and make them my own. What I did today was buy a few bags of already cut up Butternut Squash. (Have you ever tried to peel and cube butternut squash before? It absolutely sucks... and I came across these bags, so I bought some!) So here's what I made and it turned out great!!
INGREDIENTS:
2 bags of butternut squash
1 5 oz bag of dried cranberries
1/4 C brown sugar
3 Tbsp olive oil (or veg oil... cheaper!)
Sprinkles of cinnamon
Sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice
Few fresh rosemary sprigs
Small container of Feta crumble cheese
DIRECTIONS:
Put cubed squash in a large bowl. Cover with oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cranberries and chopped up rosemary.... mix well, so that the squash is covered. * Spread out on a sprayed, tin foil cookie sheet. * Bake at 350' for roughly 40 min, until soft and browned. * Once out of the oven, sprinkle & mix in the feta cheese and serve warm. Yummy!!
Hope you enjoy... if you try this!!
Much Love,



No comments:
Post a Comment